I would like to do each and every one of these things this summer:
1. Learn a Cure song on guitar.
2. Eat five servings of vegetables every single day. As a vegetarian, you’d think this would be easier for me but, alas, not so much.
3. Go to the zoo.
4. Go to the local art museum.
5. Paint a picture.
6. Get a tan. A nice one, not my usual weird one.
7. Go to LouFest.
8. Finish the scarf I started a million years ago and then actually learn how to knit for real, not just lumpy scarves.
9. See some movies in the theater.
10. Make myself a nice summer dress.
11. Write a novel. No, really, stop being a lazy ass and write a novel, Jameson.
12. Read all the books.
13. Have a party. Possibly with sushi but probably not.
13a. Have a sushi night at home.
14. Go do karaoke at Crescent Moon one Saturday.
15. Be better at correspondence.